Complaint Review: Ava's Flowers

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Bountiful Arizona United States of America
Ava's Flowers

Ava's Flowers Never delivered the flowers and wouldn't refund my money. SCAM! Internet

Do Not Use AVA'S Flowers!! This place is a scam, I do not belive they are an actual flower shop. I ordered a boquet for Valentines days on 2/12/13 to have them delivered 2/14/13 they never showed up and the UPS tracking number they gave we was bogus. When I called to find out where the break down was the call center operator yelled (there is nothing I can do, we will not refund any ones money) at me and hung up. TOTAL SCAM!! the worst service I have ever had. after looking at the printred card on the reciept there was several spelling and grammer errors, this place is a total joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/internet/Avas-Flowers-Never-delivered-the-flowers-and-wouldnt-refund-my-money-SCAM-Internet-1017755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ava's Flowers