gay

• Reported By: Kathie — Land O Lakes Florida
Avas Flowers
Internet USA

Avas Flowers RIPOFF  Internet

I went online to goole a local florist in the city to where the flowers were going to and Avas Flowers came up. Nice website, free delivery if ordering online, beautiful arrangements & good prices. I carefully choose the perfect arrangement and paid for a full size card also. There was supposed to be free delivery, but when it came time to pay, there was a service & handling charge of over $18. When my friend got her flowers the next day, they were nothing like what I ordered at all! I was shocked and they came in the mail! It looked like a $10 arrangement. I paid for a certain look and a certain amount of flowers and that is not what she got. She didn't even get the full sized greeting card either. I was given an order number, so when I called, it doesn't recognize the number and just repeats the recording. So I called directory service to get a number for Avas Flowers in that city and they said there was no business number listed. I went online to google them and found out that they are a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/internet/Avas-Flowers-RIPOFFnbsp-Internet-1128384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers