Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Submitted: Sun, March 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — Fowlerville Michigan
Avas Flowers

Avas Flowers THROW YOUR MONEY DOWN THE TOILET AND FLUSH IT, BEFORE YOU ORDER WITH AVAS FLOWERS Internet

You have committed a fraud on me and my entire order showed up DEAD and the second 1/2 of my order was melted CHOCLATE! The hotel these were delivered to said they are the work delivery they have eve received. I want my money back!!!! These were for my parents 20 anniversary and they we're completely DEAD!! I was told that you used local florists and I told the lady that I was calling from out of state if there was a problem, it would need to be solved immediately. EVERYTHING WAS A FRAUD AND THANK GOD I KNOW THE OWNER OF THAT HOLIDAY INN. THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE HAPPY TO TAKE IMMEDIATE PICTURES OF THE DEAD FLOWERS AND THE ENTIRE DISGRACEFUL DELIVERY. HE WILL ALLOW ME TO PUT MY REVIEW ON THE ENTIRE NATIONWIDE HOLIDAY IN WEBSITE. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I WANT TO BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY!! My next call will be to file a fraud case with the BBB, my mother has worked for the Michigan BBB FOR 26 years and I will not stop until YOU RETURN MY MONEY.

Julie R

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/internet/Avas-Flowers-THROW-YOUR-MONEY-DOWN-THE-TOILET-AND-FLUSH-IT-BEFORE-YOU-ORDER-WITH-AVAS-FL-1035501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers