Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Reported By: Nieve — Palatine Illinois
Avas Flowers
Internet USA

Avas Flowers Theifs, liars, unprofessional, inadequate Internet

Do not ever, EVER use this company. They are the most unprofessional, inadequete people I have ever had to deal with ever. I had placed an order for delivery a month in advance. A week after the agreed upon delivery date the flowers had not been delivered. Since then I have been bounced between representatives on the phone, lied to and tricked.

After finally giving up and cancelling my order and explaining that I want my money returned I was lied to again. A representative told me that I was to receive a full refund.

The refund never came and so I called again. This time I was told refunds are strictly prohibited and I will not be getting my money back. I was told I have been given full refund in the form of "points" which would allow me to order from them again. I questioned why they would think I would possibly want to order from them again. The representative responded with informing me that she could help me pick out new flowers.

I was denied the right to speak to a supervisor when I asked. I also asked for contact information for the company's higher ranking employees which I was told I did not need. This company is extraordinarily unprofessional and has extremely inadequate service representatives.

If a product ordered was never sent out a refund is owed to the customer. That should have been all there was to it. But, instead the company just pulls your chain for weeks and never follows through.

I repeat: DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY. If you have, file a complaint with The Better Business Bureau. If enough people do then something must be done to shut these ridiculous people down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/internet/Avas-Flowers-Theifs-liars-unprofessional-inadequate-Internet-1056266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers