Complaint Review: Ava's Flowers

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Srob521 — SPRING Texas
Ava's Flowers

Ava's Flowers Unhappy Consumer Report Internet

Please don't use this company! I ordered flowers for a funeral. I paid the extra fee to have them delivered on time, as allowed by the website. I received a confirmation email and charge to my account. I call the next day to check the status and am told NO flowers will be delivered on a Sunday and that they will not be at the funeral. I requested to speak to someone who could help me and they were "at lunch" until 1pm but would call me back. I let them know that the funeral was at 2 so this wouldn't work. No one called me back. I called them about 17 times consistently being hung up on and disconnected. As well as being put on hold for long periods of time. No one was willing to help me or even speak to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/internet/Avas-Flowers-Unhappy-Consumer-Report-Internet-1043303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ava's Flowers