Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

www.avasflowers.com Nationwide USA
  • Phone: 877-638-3303
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Avas Flowers 8 days Late, Wrong Product, Terrible Customer Service, Problem Still Unresolved Online Nationwide

If AvasFlowers.com is a profitable business I will start an online florist website tomorrow because it would have to be the easiest thing in the world to do.  You simply take money, rob a grave for some dead flowers and then never answer calls to resolve issues.  I could hand deliver flowers across the country in my care more efficiently and likely quicker.

I orded Valentines Day Flowers on 2/11/14.  Of course the did not arrive on Valentine's Day.  Nobody contacted me.  When I FINALLY got through, I was told they would be redelivered on 2/17/14.  They were not delivered then either.

I called again on 2/17/14, and was told they would be delived on 2/19/14.

I asked for a refund seeing as how the holiday was a distant memory and that was not an option.  (I'm leaving out the countless attempts to talk to someone via phone or email, that was a process in itself, don't want it to sound like talking to someone was easy).

When the flowers finally came they were the wrong ones, they were not the correct number, most were dead (from suicide I assume since they were sitting in a box for 5 days).  They had not identification saying they were from me and the vase was in the box separate.

I kid you not it would be funny to you if I could upload the pictures of these terrible things.

As of today, no one will respond or aknowledge the issue.

I could go on and on about the other issues that occured with them but I would have carpal tunnel from typing.

Avoid this business like the plague.

Product, Price, Service... pick 2 because you never get all 3.  This is the first time I didn't receive any.

I have contacted the Better Business Bureau, please avoid the headache and use another florist, ANY FLORIST, maybe the one I start tomorrow...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/nationwide/Avas-Flowers-8-days-Late-Wrong-Product-Terrible-Customer-Service-Problem-Still-Unresolv-1124973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers