Complaint Review: Avas flowers

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Alica — Mount vernon Ohio United States of America
Avas flowers

Avas flowers Does not have same day delivery or delivery period!! Internet

My best friend lives in Arizona and I live in ohio. Her birthday was march 5th and I wanted to get her a beautiful floral arrangement to guarantee she smiled all day!! I went with Ava's because they guaranteed same day delivery and had the flowers I was looking for. I don't normally wait till the last minute but I wanted them to be delivered to her work and I wanted to make sure she didn't take a vacation day. I ordered the flowers at 930am Arizona time and was given a link to continue to check on my order. I asked for them to be delivered by 5pm because she got off work at 6pm. Well, I called the 1800 number after I got off of work at 11pm because the Internet said delivery was still processing. I was told that they didn't know why they weren't delivered and someone would call me when the shop opened. I still have never received a phone call! So I called back and was tols they tried to deliver them but her work was closed...she works until 7pm! How late is same day delivery...midnight? I told the man that I did not believe the delivery existed and wanted to cancel the order because her birthday had passed and I already sent her something else. He refused to cancel the order and told me there was nothing he could do. I asked to speak to his manager, was put on hold, and no one ever returned to help me. I have written several emails and someone asks my order number and then never responds with any other information. I am going to the bank tomorrow to dispute the charge and pray that this company doesn't get to keep my money or anyone else's either!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-flowers/internet/Avas-flowers-Does-not-have-same-day-delivery-or-delivery-period-Internet-1025362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas flowers