Complaint Review: Aventura-Technologies

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: www.ronaldprice.com — Montevallo Alabama United States of America

Aventura-Technologies $5000+ of out dated cheap never worked properly, and has stop working in less than 3 years Internet

this is the email  that I sent them

If it the last thing on earth that I ever do I will have a aventura scam web site and I will get it to place first in google no matter how much I have to pay to get it topped ranked over the company web sites. I spent over 5000 with this company and I was sold cheap nothing.  It has been almost three years and I will never forget how much I was ripped off.   I will write a detailed outline as to how sorry the equipment and how out dated it was and how it never completely worked properly and now it hastotally quieting work.  I could have spent 999 at sams or costco and it would have worked better and would still be working.

I promise this will happen  I know that I will never get my money back but hopefully I can help other not get ripped off you the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aventura-Technologies/internet/Aventura-Technologies-5000-of-out-dated-cheap-never-worked-properly-and-has-stop-work-1022113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aventura-Technologies