Complaint Review: Avenue Social Social Jitney

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Tim Leefeldt — Chico California United States of America
Avenue Social Social Jitney
44288 Fremont blvd. Fremont, California United States of America

Avenue Social Social Jitney Hakim Sadek SOL - Project manager disappeared. Company lost the source code and won't return calls or emails. Fremont, California

*Author of original report: Revision Issues resolved. Contract completed.

*Author of original report: My isses are resolved with Social Jitney

I paid over $14K to Avenue Social / Social Jitney,signing two contracts to develop, promote, and update an iPhone app for my business, RipperBall Sports. AS/ SJ launched the 30 level WaterRipper Game on the iTunes Store Fall '11. The game required an update that was never completed. The project manager disappeared without notification, the source code was never delivered and now the original game is missing from their server. I am stuck and unable to perform any updates to my game. AS/ SJ is ignoring me and won't answer my phone calls or reply to email messages directed to top management. (Read more)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avenue-Social-Social-Jitney/Fremont-California-95438/Avenue-Social-Social-Jitney-Hakim-Sadek-SOL-Project-manager-disappeared-Company-lost-th-994436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avenue Social Social Jitney

Revision Issues resolved. Contract completed.

AUTHOR: Tim Leefeldt - ()

Editor please respect my request to remove my report.I was pleased with the game and the process I went through to produce it. There were some communication issues with the revision that took time to complete. In the past four months we communicated numerous times and completed the terms of the contract.

My isses are resolved with Social Jitney

AUTHOR: Tim Leefeldt - (United States of America)

I have resolved my issues with Social Jitney and I am satisfied with the programming service and game product delivered. I would like to take this complaint down from this website.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC