Complaint Review: Avenue productions

• Submitted: Sun, August 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: Kessa gooden — Fort lauderdale Florida United States of America
Avenue productions
2810 e oakland park blvd suite 308 Fort lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Avenue productions they are scammers Fort lauderdale, Florida

they told me they were very interested in me and told me we need to get a shoot going in order to start I pay the down payment and they did the shoot, I did not get any photos or anything to show what I paid 400 dollars for, then 2 weeks later they called me and said they won't be able to represent me, and now I'm out 400 dollars and no job and have 3 kids to feed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avenue-productions/Fort-lauderdale-Florida-33306/Avenue-productions-they-are-scammers-Fort-lauderdale-Florida-929599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avenue productions