Complaint Review: Avery Air Conditioning & Heating

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: BSL Real Estate — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Avery Air Conditioning & Heating
3446 Lang Road Houston, Texas United States of America

Avery Air Conditioning & Heating Air Conditioner problem with billing Houston, Texas

I have a rental property in Houston and the AC went out.  I asked the tenant to call a AC company and get an estimate on repairs.  He called Avery Air  who said that repairs may make it last a few months but it should be replaced.  I choose to have it replaced since I knew it was very old.  They gave a written estimate to the tenant and I spoke with them by telephone.  They replaced the unit, called to get my payment info; however, they have not sent an invoice or receipt as of today.  They charged my debit card twice and it took over a month  and many many calls to get it refunded to my card.  I had the city to come out and inspect it and they had used the wrong size drain pipes and a couple of other problems.  They did send someone out to make those changes after many calls.  This took place on 13 June 2012 and I still have not received any paperwork from them about the warranty or anything else and we are now in 2013.   Very, very unhappy with their service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avery-Air-Conditioning-Heating/Houston-Texas-77092/Avery-Air-Conditioning-Heating-Air-Conditioner-problem-with-billing-Houston-Texas-1012613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avery Air Conditioning & Heating