Complaint Review: Avery Green Honda, Vallejo, Ca

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: user1 — Vallejo California United States of America
Avery Green Honda, Vallejo, Ca
800 Admiral Callaghan Ln Internet United States of America

Avery Green Honda, Vallejo, Ca Took my Honda Civic NGV in for brake service and they "recommended" it needed a valve job, 800 dollars later my check engine light was on any my vehicle was barely running, I took it back and they cla Internet

Avery Greene Honda recommends services that are not needed. Their repair jobs cause more damage and they charge you more to fix the damages they have caused. If you have a Natural gas Vehicle, do not take it to Avery Greene Honda.  Their entire service model is designed to charge you and get you to pay for services you do not need. My car went in running fine, I wanted an oil change and a brake service, they recommended a valve job, 800 dollars later I was leaving the dealership not too happy. My car did not run well, it sputtered for days and the check engine light came on. I took it back asking them to fix the valve job, they said it was something else, all four fuel injectors and replaced them, my cost is 4000 dollars. I have yet to pick it up and they claim it is running fine. The vehicle should be covered under the warranty but they refused to cover the services. The technicians said that the service would be covered under a warranty, and after the services were performed, they said it was not covered.

I think Avery Greene Honda is unethical, fraudulent and should be investigated. I have filed a formal complaint with the California Air Resources Board and the Better Business Bureau to ensure that this is well documented.

Please do not take your vehicle to Avery Greene Honda. Your wallet will thank you.

If you need any further confirmation, the owner displays his own vehicles in the show room. How can he afford all these vehicles if he isnt scamming people? A sure sign that he is making more money than he should in Vallejo.

Avery Greene  Honda is a RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avery-Green-Honda-Vallejo-Ca/internet/Avery-Green-Honda-Vallejo-Ca-Took-my-Honda-Civic-NGV-in-for-brake-service-and-they-rec-939037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avery Green Honda, Vallejo, Ca