Complaint Review: Avery Stone, MemberServ USA

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:Norristown Pennsylvania
Avery Stone, MemberServ USA
1500 Market St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Avery StoneAvery Stone, MemberServ USA This man rip people off and nothing happen to him Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Mr. Stone take peoples money, not only in Philadelphia but everywhere in America. The government just dont see. He took my money, no place at all he found for me. He is good for what he does, when you call him he lied so bad. I know he will run but someone bigger than him will catch him. 15,000 dollar for a poor woman like me is a lot of money to just let someone take. He called me lied that he did some research about me that I didn't have working paper, what man, I knew right there that he was not a proffesional man. His name is everywhere in this websites and many more better business beaurials, is just the matter of time they will get him. I filed a complaints he was contacted, and the government just let him run and rip more people as I see many from Boston and Maryland. It is a shame for them to just not do their job well. How many people this man rip off after I filed a complaint, many. They told me if is more complaints they would take action, I hope this is the time.

Jane
Norristown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avery-Stone-MemberServ-USA/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19129/Avery-StoneAvery-Stone-MemberServ-USA-This-man-rip-people-off-and-nothing-happen-to-him-P-292310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avery Stone, MemberServ USA