Complaint Review: Avery Stone - Memberserv USA

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Gaithersburg Maryland
Avery Stone - Memberserv USA
601 Pennsylvania Ave. NW S. Bldg. Suite900 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Avery Stone - Steve Goldberg - Memberserv USA Ripoff Duo Washington District of Columbia

When I first met with the marketing director Steve Goldberg at MemberServ in Washington DC the service agreement was to offer me service contracts within 30 days and if they could not meet the agreement within in six months I would be entitlied to a full refund. I wrote a check out to "RESERV. Inc. for $6K and that check was sent to the regional director Avery Stone. I did not receive one client. I tried contacting both MR. Goldberg and Mr. Stone, I finally reached Mr. Stone and asked that my monies be refunded to me because I have not recieved any cleints; and I was informed by Mr. Stone I was not going to be refunded my monies and that the company had been sold.

I did contact the Attorney General of Maryland and filed a complaint and informed Mr. Stone of the complaint I filed. Mr. Stone's response to me was"that the Attorney General could not do anything to him". The Attorney General reported to me that they were unable to reach or contact Mr. Stone or Mr. Goldberg. Mr. Stone's was in New York, NewYork at 11 Penn Plaza Suite 500 but also have a regional office in Boston, MA.

I have no longer been able to contact Steve Goldberg or Avery Stone the RIPOFF DUO since my monies were fraudelently stolen behind a fradulent "business opportunity". I am still working on getting my monies back from these crooks it has been over a year now. I hope others are doing the same.

Yani
Gaithersburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avery-Stone-Memberserv-USA/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20004/Avery-Stone-Steve-Goldberg-Memberserv-USA-Ripoff-Duo-Washington-District-of-Columbia-294802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avery Stone - Memberserv USA