1. Michael, our salesperson promised us a code number that we will be able to put in at any airfare ticket sites on the internet as a whole seller and therefore getting discounts on airfare for up to 65% of the original price (according to him). He even showed us a demo of how he goes to a site name Kayak and on the bottom of the site, they had a place where you needed to put this code in and to get a discount of more than 50% on the list price. BOTH ME AND MY WIFE SAW THIS WITH OUR OWN EYES. Since then, we constantly were asking thousands of times for this code only to find out that this was a LIE.( LIE#1)
2. The reason that we purchased this timeshare was for an INVESTMENT ONLY. Michael approached us with this deal as an investment. We discussed with Eduardo the same fact and so did we with you. We had
nor do we have now a reason to purchase a timeshare for our own use.
3. At the discussion, Michael and afterwards Eduardo have told us specifically that once we sign the contract with you, Continental Corporation has already rented the room for the rest of the season
therefore we will be paid the sum of $21,000 on November 1, 2012 (LIE#2).
4. At the discussion about Concord Corporation, it was mentioned by Michael YOU
DONT NEED TO DO ANYTHING, THEY DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU. After we spoke to Concord Corporation, we
understood the reality that Concords only function is to advertise the availability of the unit, and even that has to be paid by us. A fact that was never mentioned (LIE#3)!!!
5. Lloyds Corporation in England has nothing to do with this transaction. THE LLOYDS CORPORATION WHICH YOU REFERRED US IN THE TRANSACTION HAS ITS MAIN OFFICE IN PANAMA CITY AND IS A COMPANY OF SHARLETANS THAT PROMISED US A GAIN OF 23% RETURN ON MY INVESTMENT EVERY YEAR. Something that everybody knows is a FRAUD after Berney Madoffs scam !!! (LIE#4)
6. We discussed this issue with the United States Council in Cancun and the Mexican council in New York City. Both of them are aware of your scam and are currently working on a legal way to put a stop to it!