- Report: #1006834
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Avi Foox
Avi Foox58 darcey ave staten island, New York United States of America
Avi Foox Sharona Foox Krystal Timeshare Cancun Hell of a Fraud!!! staten island, New York
*Consumer Comment: krystal scam
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. The reason that we purchased this timeshare was for an INVESTMENT ONLY. Michael approached us with this deal as an investment. We discussed with Eduardo the same fact and so did we with you. We had
nor do we have now a reason to purchase a timeshare for our own use.
3. At the discussion, Michael and afterwards Eduardo have told us specifically that once we sign the contract with you, Continental Corporation has already rented the room for the rest of the season
therefore we will be paid the sum of $21,000 on November 1, 2012 (LIE#2).
4. At the discussion about Concord Corporation, it was mentioned by Michael YOU
DONT NEED TO DO ANYTHING, THEY DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU. After we spoke to Concord Corporation, we
understood the reality that Concords only function is to advertise the availability of the unit, and even that has to be paid by us. A fact that was never mentioned (LIE#3)!!!
5. Lloyds Corporation in England has nothing to do with this transaction. THE LLOYDS CORPORATION WHICH YOU REFERRED US IN THE TRANSACTION HAS ITS MAIN OFFICE IN PANAMA CITY AND IS A COMPANY OF SHARLETANS THAT PROMISED US A GAIN OF 23% RETURN ON MY INVESTMENT EVERY YEAR. Something that everybody knows is a FRAUD after Berney Madoffs scam !!! (LIE#4)
6. We discussed this issue with the United States Council in Cancun and the Mexican council in New York City. Both of them are aware of your scam and are currently working on a legal way to put a stop to it!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avi-Foox/staten-island-New-York-10314/Avi-Foox-Sharona-Foox-Krystal-Timeshare-Cancun-Hell-of-a-Fraud-staten-island-New-York-1006834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.