Complaint Review: Avi Glatt

Avi Glatt
1002 Quentin RD, , NY Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Avi Glatt SCAM Brooklyn, New York

*General Comment: They also scammed me

These people are dishonest... beware. I ordered something I really needed. It took them a long time to send it to me. I finally received it and it was the wrong order! They had sent me the correct invoice but wrong products. I tried calling them but no one picks up the phone. No one. I finally called the number they registered their domain with (718-947-5551) and got someone named Wendy on the phone. She was impatient with me. She said she would call me back. I said, "can't you just send me the right order right now?". She said, "no I need to look into this, I will call you back." I never received a call back, never received my order and never received an apology. So I called AMEX and filed a chargeback. Do NOT do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avi-Glatt/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/Avi-Glatt-SCAM-Brooklyn-New-York-870598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avi Glatt

#1 General Comment

They also scammed me

AUTHOR: Concerned Person - (United States of America)

These people are dishonest. Please do not waste your time and money. Do a simple search on Google and you will find all the negative reviews for Avi Glatt. Although I did not post this, I had the same experience with Avi Glatt as they did http://www.imamother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1912756

Do your research before buying from a website online.