Complaint Review: Avi Sivan

• Reported By: David — Moab Utah United States of America
Avi Sivan
New York City, New York United States of America

Avi Sivan, My hair is frizzy, I am in a tizzy! New York City, New York

*Consumer Comment: Okay..so now make it better...

I don't know if Avi Sivan will care about this, but I am a garage inventor, and I was always tinkering in my garage...ya know, like a good tinering person should do, right?  Well, I also had (and still have) long hair, mainly because I just spend so much time working that I don't have time to get hairCUTS.  But it sucked for me because I have very frizzy hair, and I can't work with my hair wet, and it rains a lot where I live, so I keep a hair dryer in my garage where I work so whenever I want to start working and I come in the from the rain, I just flip on the hair dryer and it dries my goods right out BUT it makes my hair SO FRIZZY!

Anyway, one day I was testing some new car parts where we needed to decrease static in a certain part of the F-Meter, and I realized that this same technology might be good for hair....I said to my self: "hey wouldn't it be cool if I could make a hair dryer that REMOVES all the frizzzz from my hair instead of making it have MORE??"

So I did a quick search on my computer, fired up the INTERNET, and did a Google for Ionic Reversal in Hair. [continued below]....
.....  I was searching through some academic data warehouse first, but then started combing through the other resulting pages in Google.com, and found out that this guy Avi Sivan was ALREADY MAKING this ionic hair dryer, and that he totally BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH.  I was so ANGRY.   I thought I had a winner on my hands.

Well, I bought one, and it actually worked, and worked GREAT I was impressed.  But that ionic dryer hadn't done some of the things I had thought of, so I did some testing, made some modifications to their dryer, and sent it to Avi Sivan in New York City.  I figured there couldn't be but more than one guy with that name.  Anyway, I NEVER heard back.  I was so upset.  I thought they'd really give me at least a pat on the back, or something.  My wife (who herself also has frizzy hair), told me I was being silly...why would a big shot TV product guy want to respond to me at all?  Who was I?  I'm just a guy with an idea.  But when I addressed that letter to Avi Sivan, I made a point to de-ionize the paper, and even had the stamp setup to be stuck to the paper without water.  That was part of the new modifications I made.  And once you used the dryer, the stamp fell off, but then you could re-ionize it and the stamp would re-stick.  It was (and still is) amazing.  But Avi Sivan didn't care I guess he and his company just have better things to do than deal with people like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avi-Sivan/New-York-City-New-York-/Avi-Sivan-My-hair-is-frizzy-I-am-in-a-tizzy-New-York-City-New-York-552540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avi Sivan

Okay..so now make it better...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

Avi Sivan won't respond? Market it with your improvements, this way it will not be patent infringement. Just make sure to send the plans to the patent office and get a patent pending status.

Who knows...if he didn't already rip you off you might beat him to the punch this time, and maybe he will make you a nice offer for the rights.

And that, my friend, is how it's done. A garage inventor myself..I have learned the only one I can relay on, is myself.