Complaint Review: Avi Sivan

Avi Sivan
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Avi Sivan made it into the 25 Most Innovation People In DRTV award because of me! Internet

Ok fine you don't want me to write my name in this box, but lets just say they made that Hoarders TV show after ME.  That's ME.  I am an addict of infomercials.  I really am.  I buy everything they sell.  I'm cool with it now because I'm in remission now, but when I'm buying I am BUYing.

Lately I've been able to just enjoy the infomercials as a FAN, you know?  I've gotten into the lives of people like Steve Scott, Fred Snyderman, Bill Hay, and Avi Sivan.  But it was when I was reading about Avi Sivan's work, that he's masterminded like over 200 different product campaigns across informercial land, I realized that I have purchased literally EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT that Avi Sivan's company or group has sold through television.

Avi Sivan, you OWE me big time.  Apparently I'm your biggest fan!  If not for me, who knows, maybe your products wouldn't have been as successful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avi-Sivan/internet/Avi-Sivan-made-it-into-the-25-Most-Innovation-People-In-DRTV-award-because-of-me-Internet-552660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avi Sivan