Complaint Review: Avianonline.com

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: Stephen — Live Oak Texas
Avianonline.com
none given , Texas USA

Avianonline.com Robert Taylor This is a scam, he wanted $500 up front, for leads that never came, unable to recontact now Phone disconnected Texas

I found a ad on craigslist that wanted insurance agents and provided training & leads to the agent, I applied thru craigslist and was responded to by a Robert Taylor who gave me a 1/2 hour conversation and told me that I had to give $500 up front to get started that payed for the training and leads, then once I sold 2 applications the $500 would be refunded to me.

So I wired $500 to him and he sent me 5 real basic insurance salemanship videos, that were nothing that I hadn't been taught before, anyway after reviewing the videos I tried to recontact him on several attempts, to receive only voicemail on main number and no answer on his cell, no answer to any emails or return calls, total rip-off can you help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avianonlinecom/Texas/Avianonlinecom-Robert-Taylor-This-is-a-scam-he-wanted-500-up-front-for-leads-that-nev-1117629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avianonline.com