Complaint Review: Avianwatch

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:new iberia Louisiana
Avianwatch
138-E Lafayetts Street. New York, Newyork Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Avianwatch sent me a cheaper watch than i orderd and when i called the number for a exchange they hang up Seattle Washington

Paid $350.00 dollars for a watch a Italian watch and sent me a cheap japan watch and the wrong one. I called for a exchange and they hang up and taunt me. they new they had my money and i had been scammed. would not give me there address. I want my money back and them in jail!!!

Drake
new iberia, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avianwatch/Seattle-Washington/Avianwatch-sent-me-a-cheaper-watch-than-i-orderd-and-when-i-called-the-number-for-a-exchan-423256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avianwatch