Complaint Review: Aviation Institute of Maintenance- Duluth

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Very disappointed — Duluth Georgia United States of America
Aviation Institute of Maintenance- Duluth
2600 Satellite Blvd Duluth, Georgia United States of America

Aviation Institute of Maintenance- Duluth Don't WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!! Duluth, Georgia

Please do not waste your time! All this school is worried about is money. They are very misleading and unprofessional. My admissions rep quit a few days after I started the process, leaving me to deal with a whole bunch of people who had no idea what they were doing. I had to resubmit my high school transcript, resign many financial aid documents, and redo my fafsa. I wasn't notified that my advisor quit or that they lost ny documents until two weeks after school was in session. Then they offer a relocation loan if you're from out of town, but they don't tell you its not towards deposits and you don't receive it until a month after you move into your own place. I didn't find out until after I moved my family to another state. Don't bother needing anything from any of the administrators because once you're in, they're never available. As far as money goes, the school is very expensive. Luckily I had the post 9/11 go Bill. But as I mentioned before, I have a family. With me relocating from out of town and searching for employment, I needed extra money. I requested to receive a Pell Grant, and a partial loan. I was told I would receive the refund 30 days after classes were in session but guess what? They snatched it up first. Although the post 9/11 would cover tuition and fees, they said they could not wait for the monthly installments the VA pays them; but they would have waited if I didn't take the loan or Pell Grant.... Makes since to me too. My advice, check on other schools. This one is not worth the money or hassle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aviation-Institute-of-Maintenance-Duluth/Duluth-Georgia-/Aviation-Institute-of-Maintenance-Duluth-Dont-WASTE-YOUR-TIME-OR-MONEY-Duluth-Georg-974840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aviation Institute of Maintenance- Duluth

structures