Complaint Review: Aviation Institute of Maintenance

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: Leolove — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Aviation Institute of Maintenance
4100 Raytown Rd. Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Aviation Institute of Maintenance AIM They tell you anything to get you in the door! They falsified my loan amount owed=$$ SCAM Kansas City, Missouri

When I went in for a tour and interview, I was asked if I had any worries or henderance that would question me to enroll or not. I told him that I was diagnosed manic bipolar and only had an 8th grade math level. He laughed and told me not to tell anyone at school because it didn't matter and my instructor would tutor me after hours to catch me up in math. Four weeks in, my instructor informed me that a bipolar diagnosis would automatically stop me from working on or around airplanes since 9-11. He also said that no instructor tutors after hours and with my math level alone I should not have been accepted. I formally dropped several times, but they kept me active- running my bill up. Now, my credit is impaired and I may be facing difficulty in obtaining further education. They need to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aviation-Institute-of-Maintenance/Kansas-City-Missouri-64129/Aviation-Institute-of-Maintenance-AIM-They-tell-you-anything-to-get-you-in-the-door-They-863533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aviation Institute of Maintenance