Complaint Review: Avid Private Wealth Letter

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: slamothe — Sevierville Tennessee
Avid Private Wealth Letter
P.O. Box 93759 Los Angeles, California USA

Avid Private Wealth Letter D. Anthoney Wiles, Editor no order received Los Angeles California

I purchased a money order (#R204648985740) on April 11, 2013, and sent the order out that same day. The money order was in the amount of $35.00 and was to purchase a series of Reports from Avid Private Wealth Letter. The purchase consists of 4 reports, plus one free introductory report if an order was placed within a particular time frame. The following is a listing of the reports to be included in the purchase:

Cash in on the Last Legal U.S. Currency Loophole Guarantee Report;

Earn 15% in Legal Private Offshore Accounts Guarantee Report;

Obtain a Legal Second Passport and Citizenship Guarantee Report;

The Secret Trust Fund Protection Guarantee Report.

When placing the order within a particular time frame, you are to receive the following report for free:

Claim $2,597,192.80 with the 10 Day Cash Grant Guarantee Report.

On May 11, 2013 (one month after sending the order), I received a postcard in the mail from Avid Private Wealth Letter stating:

"Thank you for taking us up on our one time introductory offer! You will soon receive our special audited reports, all 4 reports for less than the price of one.

In addition, we are giving yu our Special Featured Report: 'How to Claim $2,597,192.80 with the 10 Day Cash Grant' ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE. This is yours to keep forever.

We are preparing your package now and it will be sent out to you in the next few days. Again, thank you for the opportunity to share our research with you.

Respectfully, D. Anthony Wiles, Editor"

I marked the date that I received the postcard notification concerning my order. I have yet to receive my order to this date. On June 1, 2013, I wrote a letter to Avid Private Wealth Letter, regarding the location of my order. I also included a scanned copy of the postcard notification I received witht the date I marked on the card. I mailed all these documents to Avid Private Wealth Letter with Attn: D. Anthony Wiles, Editor on the envelope.

I request that AVWL submit my order immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avid-Private-Wealth-Letter/Los-Angeles-California-90093/Avid-Private-Wealth-Letter-D-Anthoney-Wiles-Editor-no-order-received-Los-Angeles-Calif-1055938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avid Private Wealth Letter