Complaint Review: Avis Car Rental

• Reported By: FrankM — Bronxville New York
Avis Car Rental
Internet USA

Avis Car Rental Avis Stalls Giving JetBlue Travel Points Internet

Don't book your Avis car rental through JetBlue because Avis never gives you the points in your TrueBlue Rewards account.  I am in my 10th week of going back and forth with Avis and JetBlue asking them to post the points for a car rental I paid for in May 2013.   JetBlue tells me that Avis has to post the points and they cannot help me.  Avis keeps telling me via email that they WILL POST the points in the future and it takes 8 weeks for the points to show.  Yet the points never show in my TrueBlue account.  And around and around we go.  When I book a Hertz rental through JetBlue the points are posted within two days of the rental return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 02:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avis-Car-Rental/internet/Avis-Car-Rental-Avis-Stalls-Giving-JetBlue-Travel-Points-Internetnbsp-1064361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avis Car Rental