Complaint Review: Avis Rent A Car System - Vroomvroomvroom.com

• Updated: Sun, September 06, 2009

• Reported By: VacationLover — san jose California USA
Avis Rent A Car System - Vroomvroomvroom.com
2400 W Adams lincoln, Nebraska United States of America

Avis Rent A Car System - Vroomvroomvroom.com Horrible Nightmare, Worst Experience, Dishonest Sales Practice, Terrible Post Rental Customer Service with Avis Rent A Car at Lincoln Airport lincoln, Nebraska

I booked my car rental reservation through Expedia. When I picked up the car, this Darion guy asked me if it's ok for me to use a Pontiac G6, I was like "yes whatever car you have." I didn't pay attention to the daily rate on the contract since you don't really get charged until you complete the transaction.

I later found out there was a price difference in the base price of my rental on the day of my return. Darion was also the manager, was not there at the time, ask the person to leave him a message to call me on Monday. Received no call, email him Monday night, still sees nothing on Tuesday, have to call in Tuesday afternoon to talk to him.

His response is practically, "you should have read the contract before you signed it, your initials meant you agree to that price, too bad for you. Now that you learn you should read your contract before you sign" I don't pay attention to the booking price b/c I was moving to Lincoln NE, in a hurry, and never ask for an update in my car, all he ask was if I was ok to use a Pontiac G6, how the heck should I know that is an upgraded car from a compact?

Will never rent with Avis again for the rest of my life!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2009 02:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avis-Rent-A-Car-System-Vroomvroomvroomcom/lincoln-Nebraska-68524/Avis-Rent-A-Car-System-Vroomvroomvroomcom-Horrible-Nightmare-Worst-Experience-Disho-490855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avis Rent A Car System - Vroomvroomvroom.com