Complaint Review: Avis University Mall

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Avis University Mall
7171 N Davis Hwy Pensacola, Florida U.S.A.

Avis University Mall Pensacola, Horrible Customer Service Pensacola Florida

My family and I called up Avis Rental Cars Branch at University Mall in Pensacola, Florida to reserve a minivan for our family vacation. We spoke with an agent who quoted us a price and reserved the minivan for us. He didn't supply us with a confirmation # but assured us that "everything was all set" with our rental.

The day before we were set to leave I called up Avis just to confirm our reservation and I spoke with the Manager Mr. Michael Cusack who advised me that our name was not in their reservation system. Stunned, I asked the manager how this could of happened and what he planned to do about their big screw-up. Cusack tells me that there is nothing he can do for us and that I probably never even called since he has been booked for over 2 weeks.

Not only does my family and I get screwed over without a rental for our vacation, but we also get accused of lying by this slimeball salesman. I will never do business with Avis Rental Cars, University Mall branch ever again and I will encourage everyone I know to do the same. The level of incompetence and poor customer service is truly amazing.

Flcop77
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avis-University-Mall/Pensacola-Florida-32504/Avis-University-Mall-Pensacola-Horrible-Customer-Service-Pensacola-Florida-285438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avis University Mall