Complaint Review: Avlimil Pharmaceuticals

• Submitted: Mon, June 14, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 14, 2004

• Reported By:shelbyville Tennessee
Avlimil Pharmaceuticals
PO Box 42635, Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premimum Nutraceuticals ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

this so called company ripped me off of $72.00 from my credit card. they said that this product was only $6.00 and after paying them the $6.00, i called and asked them not to send me another order. this guy told me to please just let them send me another order in june without paying for it and i said no, don't send me anything else.

they sent it anyway and i got a statement from the bank saying that a check for $71.00 had been returned for insufficient funds, which was my utility bill payment. I went to the bank today to get this straightened out and found they had billed my credit/debit card three times.

Clara
shelbyville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2004 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avlimil-Pharmaceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-Premimum-Nutraceuticals-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-94845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avlimil Pharmaceuticals