Complaint Review: Avlimil - Warner Health Care

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, January 11, 2004

• Reported By:Wilmington North Carolina
Avlimil - Warner Health Care
1661 Waycross Road Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Avlimil - Warner Health Care ripoff fraud unethical uses your credit card without permission Cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Comment: They had not cancelled my shipment as requested and billed me

I, along with many other comsumers I'm finding out, was ripped off by ordering from a TV ad, a free 30 day sample of Avlimil. On the phone they ask if I would care to get on auto-ship. I said NO. I don't even know if the product is going to work. I was to pay $4.50 for shipping and nothing else. I received the package and the next day got another package. I called the customer service number on 12/5/2003.

They told me they had no return policy, just throw it away. Yes, they would credit me my $35.00. I get my Visa bill and there it is, a $35.00 charge. Called 12/22/2003 and they tell me I was too late calling on the 12th cancelling, because they had already shipped to me and I have to pay. I said I NEVER ORDERED IT in the first place!

Sandra
Wilmington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2003 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avlimil-Warner-Health-Care/Cincinnati-Ohio-45240-2820/Avlimil-Warner-Health-Care-ripoff-fraud-unethical-uses-your-credit-card-without-permissi-75602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avlimil - Warner Health Care

They had not cancelled my shipment as requested and billed me

AUTHOR: Gaylia - (U.S.A.)

I was sent two additional packages after I had cancelled my agreement at $35 each. They had not cancelled my shipment as requested and billed me for two more shipments for a total of $75.