Complaint Review: Avlimil - Warner Health Care

• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 30, 2004

• Reported By:roseville Michigan
Avlimil - Warner Health Care
10891 Millington Court Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Avlimil - Warner Health Care RIP OFF Warner Health Care Fradulent Charged My Visa $65.50 And Won't refund my $ I'm Calling Local News & Filing a Police Report Law Suit Cincinnati Ohio

I order a 30 day trail supply of Avlimil for 4.50. On-line 4/18/04 after seeing a Tv ad. And I go to my bank on 4/30/04 and 65.50 was withdrew from my acount. With out my permission so I canceled the card A.S.A.P on the spot. And came home called the toll free # and got nothing out of a 33 minutes on the phone run around about some disclaimer. Which there was no disclaimer cause I printed out the pages of my free 30 day trail and it say's to call the 800# if I needed more.

So I'm calling the local news and going let other's know that this is a Fradulent Ad and DONT CHECK IT OUT & I'm making a small claim's court filing come Monday morning & calling the local WRIF radio and have them tell everyone about this Rip-Off. I will keep you all informed about my ripoff.

Paul
roseville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2004 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avlimil-Warner-Health-Care/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Avlimil-Warner-Health-Care-RIP-OFF-Warner-Health-Care-Fradulent-Charged-My-Visa-6550-A-89690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avlimil - Warner Health Care