Complaint Review: Avlimil - Warner Health Care

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2003

• Reported By:Valencia California
Avlimil - Warner Health Care
10891 Millington Ct Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Avlimil - Warner Health Care ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

I saw the advertisement for a free sample, the only thing you pay is $4.50 for shipping. I went on the Avlimil website and gave my credit card information, only to pay for the $4.50 shipping. I received my sample and the a few weeks later I received a 2nd 30 day cycle without any type of invoice or receipt of any kind.

When I contacted the company & spoke with a "Customer Care" Rep. she said that I had enrolled in their Managed Care Direct Plan and was being sent a new order every month and my credit card would be charged $35. I said that I had not and I wanted it cancelled imediately which she did do but she refused to credit my credit card the $35 for the 2nd order that I had not requested. I asked to speak with a supervisor but she refused to let me speak with one.

I called from their direct phone number at my own expense and was told someone would call me back but nobody has. I have reported this company to the Better Business Bureau & plan on disputing the charge with my credit card company. While it is only $35 which is not a huge amount of money. I truly feel that this company had every intention of deceiving me and anyone else who orders a free sample

Santa Clarita, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2003 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avlimil-Warner-Health-Care/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Avlimil-Warner-Health-Care-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-74457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avlimil - Warner Health Care