Complaint Review: Avlimil - Warner Health

• Updated: Wed, March 10, 2004

• Reported By:birmingham Alabama
Avlimil - Warner Health
www.avlimil.com Internet U.S.A.

Avlimil aka Warner Health charged my credit card without authorization. Rip-off! internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY AVLIMIL!!

I had called and requested a sample of their product. They asked for the credit card number for shipping charges.

They have sent me numerous boxes of this product and it can not be returned since they classify it as "medicine".

I can not get a response from the phone nor the internet.

Vickie
birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2004 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avlimil-Warner-Health/internet/Avlimil-aka-Warner-Health-charged-my-credit-card-without-authorization-Rip-off-internet-83279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avlimil - Warner Health

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I WAS RIPPED OFF BY AVLIMIL!!

AUTHOR: MICHELE - (U.S.A.)

Without my permission or consent, AVLIMIL enrolled me in their "managed care program" after I requested a free 30-day sample. They began sending me their product monthly and charged my account. I called my bank to dispute the charges and my bank promptly opened a FRAUD INVESTIGATION and credited my account for the unauthorized charges!