Complaint Review: Avlimil

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 01, 2004

• Reported By:Herndon Virginia
Avlimil
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242-0377 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Avlimil SCAM ARTIST - Unautharized charges on credit card. Lies about returned products. Will not let me cancel. Cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: Avlimil False and Misleading Adversting

Yes, I am an idiot. I fell for the Avlimil commercial offering a free trial. Well several migranes later and over $150 of unauthorized cgarges on my credit card - boy am I regretting it.

When I called for the free trial I had to give a credit card number for shipping. Was told they would send another shipment after a month and I could cancel anytime.

I recieved the second shipment three weeks to the day I ordered the trial sample. I was never told I had less than 21 days to cancel and in fact was told it was monthly.

Sue at Avlimil told me no problem return the products for full credit. I stated I wanted to cancel all future shipments.

The next month I saw that they had the nerve to not only NOT credit my account but to put another charge on it.

Jamie at Avlimil told me they never received my returned product and that I did not cancel. Now they admit that I canceled but still state I never returned the product.

Avlimil will not let you speak to a supervisor and the Website does not let you send an email for documentation purposes. Also, the package has no date stamp on it so you can prove the sent it much earlier than promised. They provide no documentation on the billing practices. This is a big scam. They lie as long as they can to ripoff the consumer. The Government should pursue criminal actions.

Cynthia
Herndon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2003 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242-0377/Avlimil-SCAM-ARTIST-Unautharized-charges-on-credit-card-Lies-about-returned-products-73724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avlimil

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Avlimil False and Misleading Adversting

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

Just received a two months supply of this product, when I called I got the news. It seems the solution would be for them to put in bold, flashing letters at the entry to their sign up page "No Free Sample Unless You purchase two months at $70.00!" There are are no free 30 days samples! I am going to try to see If I can get my back to reverse this. Thank goodness I only got the two months supply. Is there a consumer group working on this. I am amazed at how stupid I was. They spend a fortune on TV ads.