Complaint Review: Avlimil

• Submitted: Sat, April 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, April 24, 2004

• Reported By:Titusville Florida
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Avlimil NOT FREE:unauthorized product sent & charged to C.C. NO refunds Cincinnati Ohio

As so many others have said, I was charged for a product that I most probably would not have purchased after the trial period.

I have not tried the product and I don't like someone dictating WHEN I am supposed to try something.

When I called to cancel, the representative told me that it was clearly stated that it would be an automatic mail out of the product and the account would be charged.

When I first registered on-line, I can honestly say that it was not plain & clear and I read ALL the fine print.

Titusville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2004 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Avlimil-NOT-FREEunauthorized-product-sent-charged-to-CC-NO-refunds-Cincinnati-Ohio-88838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avlimil