Complaint Review: Avlimil

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 10, 2004

• Reported By:Springfield Virginia
Avlimil
P.O Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Avlimil ripoff-Billed My Debit Card With Out Permission.. now-300.00 Cincinnati Ohio

It started when I saw the commercial for avilmil. It was advertized that I would get a 30 day risk free trial. What I got was anything but risk free. My account ended up 300 dollars in the negative. It was early March when I got the package in the mail.

About 12 days later after some side effects that affected me adversly. I called avilmil to cancel my order with them. I recieved a cancellation number over the phone they seemed to know exactly what I was trying to do. Well about 7 days later I got a 70 dollar charge on my account. Which put me out because my checks were not going to clear the way I had planned. I called them immediatly to find out what happened and they told me that I had called the wrong number to cancel the order.

I gave them my cancellation number and it did not compute!. They said they would try! to get me cancelled within 90 days. When I asked about the 30 days why they had charged me before the time limit was up. They told me that they didnt want me to run out of product so there would be no lapse. Only problem with that is I didnt authorize it. they didnt want a lapse but I didnt want the product!. They knew that. I am now having to fight with my bank to get my money back.. They are telling me that since I gave my card out that Avilmil has every right to charge me and that this is my fault!.

Anyway I attribute the blame to Avilmil or whatever company it is associated with. I hope this helps someone. 30 day risk free trial avilmil is a con.... My account by the way still isnt recovered and all the bounce charges will not be refunded me.!.. BUYER BEWARE!. ...

Chasity
Springfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2004 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio/Avlimil-ripoff-Billed-My-Debit-Card-With-Out-Permission-now-30000-Cincinnati-Ohio-90927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avlimil