Complaint Review: Avobuy

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Newnan Georgia
Avobuy
PO BOX 11690 Westminster, California USA

Avobuy Waited 8 months for phone/No phone/Requested refund twice still waiting... Westminster California

I ordered a cell phone on 9/27/13 from Avobuy.com . I have contacted them several times (calling), I could never get to talk to a person, it rings continuously. I have e-mailed customer service atleast 13 times. I have requested a refund twice after waiting more than 8 months for a cell phone that I paid for. They are saying that I have to wait 30+ business days for a refund. It has been more than 2 months already. I have not received anything from them except emails that sometimes actually address what you are asking.

I do not understand why this company is still in business after ripping off sooo many consumers! Just want my money back! I am going to let people know everywhere to not do business with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avobuy/Westminster-California-92685/Avobuy-Waited-8-months-for-phoneNo-phoneRequested-refund-twice-still-waiting-Westmin-1168214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avobuy