Complaint Review: Avobuy

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Jim Byrd — Annapolis Maryland
Avobuy
internet, Select State/Province USA

Avobuy Phone did NOT come after over 120 days ,guaranteed 90 days. Now can't get refund! internet California

Orered two iPhones from Avobuy.com on Sept 21 2013 for a total of $510.00 with delivery guaranteed by 90 days.  After calling Avobuy multiply times after the 90 day period I got the same answer:  "order was pending".  On Feb 3rd, I emailed Avobuy for a full refund which was confirmed by an email by avobuy and stated to "kindly give 7-10 business days" to receive the full refund.

It is now 14 business days later, Feb 14th 2014, and I haven't received my refund.  I have sent a follow-up email asking for my refund.  When I called Avobuy the representative just says the case is "pending."

I'll f/u with this case report each week until (hopefully) I get a refund.

I highly recommend not using Avobuy!!!  Avobuy is quick to take your money, not deliver your ordered products, and then not refund your money when you request a full refund, which is supposed to be guaranteed!!!!  Don't getting conned like I did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avobuy/internet-Select-StateProvince/Avobuy-Phone-did-NOT-come-after-over-120-days-guaranteed-90-days-Now-cant-get-refund-1123515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avobuy