Complaint Review: Avoid Public Mobile

• Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: Baba — Canada Internet India
Avoid Public Mobile
Public Mobile Brampton, Ontario Canada

Avoid Public Mobile Very poor quality and services Avoid Public Mobile Very poor quality and services Brampton, Ontario Canada

Hello guys,

Before 2 months back I have purchased "public mobile" from Brampton with India unlimited plan ($50 per month). Sales person given me hand set worth $69 (Looking like black berry). After using I feel the quality of set is very - very poor. The battery back is very poor, even after talking just one hour continues battery is over. I have words with store manager about poor quality about battery. They told me all set having same problem and you can get the ZTC set.

I have done the same and get the new one set ZTC. This is little bit better than old one Public mobile, but one more disease added with this new one. The network quality is more poor with this in basement. Now I were in two problem, one is low battery backup and other one is poor networking quality.

So I have decide for change public mobile plan. I have visited on pubic mobile store 239 Queen, Brampton and request the people, kindly change my plan, They replied we cannot do anything about changing the plan, and told me you can call at public mobile company's customer care no *61. I have try the same but not working, I have convey the store person the customer care number not working, they also try form their own numbers, but in veins. And also they are not ready to talking with me. Now I have decide to shut the public mobile services and get any other one.

So guys, here just I would like to say, be careful while getting the your sell and mobile services. If anybody ask me about public mobile, just simply I can say NO...NO...NO. Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avoid-Public-Mobile/Brampton-Ontario-/Avoid-Public-Mobile-Very-poor-quality-and-services-Avoid-Public-Mobile-Very-poor-quality-a-842844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avoid Public Mobile