Complaint Review: Avon

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Lauri — Washington
Avon
, Select State/Province USA

Avon Not fair to their reps washington

I sold Avon for almost 4 years. It had it's ups and downs, but as they began charging more and more for samples, books, shipping, etc, it was not a happening thing for me anymore. I quit selling last November and closed my account shortly thereafter. I have yet to receive a refund of my credit balance of over $60. I have sent numerous emails and called their customer service in India several times.

I guess they had to figure out one last way to throw a screwing into me. I would not recommend getting involved with this organization and will no longer purchase their products after this little stunt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avon/Select-StateProvince/Avon-Not-fair-to-their-reps-washington-1130665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avon