Complaint Review: Avon

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: Avon ~ unfair business practices — Southwest harbor Maine United States of America
Avon

Avon Unfair business practices www.youravon.com, Internet

I have worked out of my home for Avon for almost 20 years. I love working with the products and i have wonderful customers. I live in a small community so it is very hard to get large orders all the time. That has never been a problem until now. I sent a small order in as they say," if you only have a small order or even if you have no orders, at least order your books for next time, just place what you have". When I received my order, I got no Avon representative discount. I called about it and they said it was because my order was too small to give the discount. So, I paid the "Simple Fee Standard(which covers shipping/handling)of $9.95, I paid for the books which they make a profit on, I paid for the samples which they made a profit on and I paid full price for all the products and i paid the tax. So, I actually ended up paying Avon to transfer their products to the customers.

This is an unfair practice and I had no notification about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avon/internet/Avon-Unfair-business-practices-wwwyouravoncom-Internet-918759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avon