Complaint Review: Avondale Chrysler/jeep

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Avondale Chrysler/jeep
avondalechrysler.com Avondale, Arizona U.S.A.

Avondale Chrysler/jeep Avondale Arizona

* : Spell check is your friend

ok so my husband and i dicided to put ower kids in the car and take them down to this place to see what i have wone where we met up with a sales person. he wonted to show us some suposed smoking deals on cars (ya right). so we said ok lets see what they can dish out. this guy kept us there for 4 hrs trying to get us to buy this car we couldent even afford.

when we finalley got this guy to accept the word no he got mad and yelled at us. yes that is right the manager of the sales area yelled at us. he told us that we wasted his time and that we needed to leave. i was so shocked he wasted ower time not the othe way around. have these people ever herd of the blue book value or are they just that stuped?

then to top it all off the sales guy then took the ballon that he gave my 4 year old and let it go outside right in frount of him. he started screeming my ballon and the guy just looked at him and walked away. how ******* rude. and to top all that off my husband wonted to looke at a cheeper car and the sales manager lied to my face about the saftey ratings on it i loooked it up and the car he was trying to sell us had worse ratings then the older and cheeper one. hu tells you what there all about.

i wouldent trust a lier to sell me a lolley pop much less a car. and for them to do that to my son i was levied. and to top it all off the shoping spree i won wasent even lagit how rude. i will never go there again.

Amber
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2008 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avondale-Chryslerjeep/Avondale-Arizona/Avondale-Chryslerjeep-Avondale-Arizona-309701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avondale Chrysler/jeep

#1

Spell check is your friend

AUTHOR: Hello - (U.S.A.)

It is! You won a free shopping spree and went down to a car dealership to pick it up and your shocked that they tried to sell you a car? That is the purpose of those fliers is to motivate customers to stop by the show room. So we can try and sell them a car. They are not just there because the dealership wants to give you something for free...

"he wonted to show us some suposed smoking deals on cars (ya right). so we said ok lets see what they can dish out"

In this statement right here you basically say "I have no intention on buying a car, but I will hang out because I have nothing better to do"

" this guy kept us there for 4 hrs trying to get us to buy this car we couldent even afford."

Then here you get mad at your sales person for trying to do his job, while you lead him on with false hopes that you are interested in a car. Don't forget that is how Sales people feed their family's is by selling cars

"i was so shocked he wasted ower time not the othe way around. have these people ever herd of the blue book value or are they just that stuped?"

And I just have to point his out. If you are going to call some body "stupid" please spell it right!