interference

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: tracy — detroit Michigan United States of America
Avril Photography/ Roy Parks
867 Union street milford, Michigan United States of America

Avril Photography/ Roy Parks Roy Parks Megan Jones a big rip off taken our money didnt do photos for our wedding milford , Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: Roy Parks Flight Risk Fails to Pay

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Tracy if you want it resolved the right way

Mr. Rip off Roy parks sent a email to my account it sound good my husband & i was getting married we needed a photograper to take picture at our July 28th wedding, well we spoke with a megan jones & roy parks payed them throw paypal the week of my wedding he diddnt answere our calls had to call fom my sister phone in order for mr. parks to answere he told her he wasnt showing up, he changed his phone number taken down all email accounts pay pal sent a message he replied tell them to sue me in Novi court thats whn i did my home work and see that he has been sued before & hadd photographery companies in different names also m husband & i need help to sue this man & take criminal action against him also he have done this to many times

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avril-Photography-Roy-Parks/milford-Michigan-48381/Avril-Photography-Roy-Parks-Roy-Parks-Megan-Jones-a-big-rip-off-taken-our-money-didnt-d-966198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avril Photography/ Roy Parks

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Roy Parks Flight Risk Fails to Pay

AUTHOR: screwed by Roy Parks III - ()

Along with other posters, my wife and I too have a judgement from Novi courts against Roy Parks and Sapphire Films.  In our case, $450.00 is owed for various improprieties that resulted from the services not properly being performed.  Not the least of which was the videographer he hired spending half of the reception drinking and trying to get in the pants of the female pastor instead of actually taping the reception and never providing a DVD of the video.

When in court, Roy said he didn't have any money, so sue him for whatever you want as he won't pay.

With all of the posts about Roy, I'm surprised to hear that:

1) Any people continue to use Sapphire Films or Roy Parks services

2) That any past suits have actually been paid.  I expect that these posts are actually just Roy filed under a different poster name providing this information.

In life, you run into desperate people, greedy people and occasionally EVIL people.  ALL of these are the categories where Roy sits.

RUN VERY FAR AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT ROY PARKS

His family owns an Zodiac lpaca farm in Commerce/Milford area that we've visited a few times.  I'm certain that Roy must be a complete embarassment to his family.  Particularly since he shares the same name as his father and grandfather.

If you want to get paid for what Roy didn't provide, give his DAD or better yet his MOM a call:

ZODIAC RANCH - WHERE STARS ARE BORN
2791 WIXOM ROAD MILFORD MI 48381 US

Phone: 248-202-0178 Linda's Cell

Phone: 248-808-3501 Roy's Cell

Phone: 248-685-0403  Office/Home

E-mail: linda@zodiacranch.com

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Tracy if you want it resolved the right way

AUTHOR: Roy - ()

Tracy Moore West you refused to resolve the contract dispute with me before the wedding date demanding videography service that was not listed on the contract you signed with me. You made (2) payments using paypal in March 2012 and May 2012 for $150.00 and $112.50 so the total amount you paid was $262.50 for the photography package as described on the contract.

In June 2012 you refused to cooperate with me and it could've been resolved in court. But then you posted this ripoff report last year attacking my name and company. I was the owner of the company and was not going to provide the photography service and another service not even listed on the contract for a total of $375.00

If you truly want this to be resolved the right way??? Or if anybody else has a judgment at 52-1 district court you can reach me at this e-mail royhparks867 at g mail and we can settle these matters in person with a 3rd party so its documented and witnessed. If you already received payment in the last 5 years for court judgments and that is all but one person that posted a ripoff report on this website - and you refused to sign a certificate of satisfied judgment at the courthouse please know that I am going to file a petition on every small claims case in the next 30 days and schedule a court hearing with a judge so that each of those cases be closed with that certificate even if you refuse to sign it yourself because you are angry and only want to harm my reputation and slaughter my legal name on the web. Thanks for your cooperation in advance.