Complaint Review: Award Mobile Homes

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: Helen — Ellijay Georgia United States of America
Award Mobile Homes
1394 old philadelphia rd jasper, Georgia United States of America

Award Mobile Homes Brian Maloney and Linda Maloney Have not repaired damages occuring in setup. also I have not received a title even tho I paid cash. jasper, Georgia

*Author of original report: Retraction of statement

*Author of original report: Retracting earlier report

In January 2012 I purchased a mobile home from Award mobile homes in jasper georgia. I dealt directly  with Brian and Linda Maloney. I paid cash for the home. I was given a one year complete warranty I was told to check my home thoroughly for things that needed repairing. In doing this I discovered one wall outlet that didn't work. I also discovered My storm door was warped, one shutter had popped loose.

This happened in transit. Also the people that did my skirting made numerous dents along the sides of my home. I called and reported this to Linda, she said she was writing it all down and the list would be given to Brian. I heard nothing else. Since then I've made numerous calls . Linda always tells me he is out. The last time I called he answered and told me to give him a couple of weeks. That has been 2 months ago. I also paid cash for this home and still haven't received a title. I am getting the run around!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Mobile-Homes/jasper-Georgia-30143/Award-Mobile-Homes-Brian-Maloney-and-Linda-Maloney-Have-not-repaired-damages-occuring-in-s-910988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Mobile Homes

Retraction of statement

AUTHOR: Helen - ()

Award Mobile Homes made good with me, helen bynum

Retracting earlier report

AUTHOR: Helen - ()

I would like to retract my bad report. After my earlier report, Award Mobile Homes DID make all the repairs that I was expecting of them. Also I DID receive my title. So I Helen Bynum would also like to give them a **** report, with my thanks.