Complaint Review: Award Notification Center

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Bea — San Diego California United States of America
Award Notification Center
P.O. Box 219637 Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Award Notification Center Central Award Distribution, Prize Documenting Center of America, Fiancinal Acqusition Agency, American Sweepstakes Publishers,Opportunities Unlimited Publications, Mr. Cashman c/o Centest America Publ It started off as Publishers Clearinh House and then I received 3-4 letters a week from various co. saying that I won a certain amout of money but I had to send in a processing fee. Kansas City, Missouri

I have been scammed.  It started off as Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.  A few days latter I got a letter in the mail from Award Notification Center, thinking it was the same as PCH, the only difference was they were asking for money .

I started receiving 3-4 letters a week saying that money in a big amout was waiting on me but i had to pay a fee to receive a gift.  So I did send $12 to ANC and $11.89.  After receiving numerous letters on a daily basis telling me that i have won over a million dollars there was always a fee, one of the fees was $65 and that made me very suspicious.

I took my letters to the BBB in California and asked if they have heard of any of these sweepstake offers. None of the names sounded familiar and I was also told that a real sweepstakes does not ask for money.  So I knew then that it was all a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Center/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9637/Award-Notification-Center-Central-Award-Distribution-Prize-Documenting-Center-of-America-966732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Center