Complaint Review: Award Notification Comission

• Reported By: GODsChild — Seattle Washington United States of America
Award Notification Comission
PO BOX 2905 KANSAS CITY, Kansas United States of America

Award Notification Comission OFFICIAL MAIL DELIVERY KANSAS CITY, Kansas

I just received my mail and as I sort thru them...I get this mail with a sticker on the upper left side saying that it was from the office of the president of award notification commission from Kansas City, KS. I'm thinking to myself what is this; a collection letter??
I open it up and there in bold letters it stated: OFFICIAL MAIL DELIVERY I'm now putting a and b together like man, what in the hell? How did they get my address/info? I knew it was fake and phony from the ink smirred from the "Official Mail Delivery" typing and also the $2,000,000.00
These scammers need to IMMEDIATELY get JESUS in their lives! I did NOT fall for it and I pray that no one else does. I'll be praying for everyone and I'm looking forward to hearing in the news about their arrest SOON. Understand that vengeance is mine said the Lord! And on that note; I wish you all a happy and blessed New Year! :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Comission/KANSAS-CITY-Kansas-66110/Award-Notification-Comission-OFFICIAL-MAIL-DELIVERY-KANSAS-CITY-Kansas-988821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Comission