Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission Of Kansas City

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:salt lake city Utah
Award Notification Commission Of Kansas City
PO Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

Award Notification Commission Of Kansas City - James Mallory, Sr. Review Officer the Winner Kansas City Kansas

01-16-2009 I received a notice that I have won $2M from this Commission. I can take a lump sum of $1,020,000.00 if I so choose. But first I must send them $11.89 for pending parcel. It was required for delivery with a completed form. A month leter I did not hear from them. I looked the Commission up on the internet & found this rip-off report. I feel really dum since my familt could use this monet very much. These people should have bad health & I curse them forefold forever...

Lied to- I am the victum
salt lake city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission-Of-Kansas-City/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110/Award-Notification-Commission-Of-Kansas-City-James-Mallory-Sr-Review-Officer-the-Winne-424914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission Of Kansas City