Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: scammed — Pennellville New York United States of America
Award Notification Commission
PO Box 2905 Kanas City, Kansas United States of America

Award Notification Commission William MacDougal $2,000,000 Scam Kanas City, Kansas

I also received the letter requesting $11.89 be sent to ANC so that my possible winning number could be processed.  It seemed official and this was my second notice to respond so I thought it must be important.  Before responding I thought I would try to find out more about this ANC since there was no phone number or contact information.  That is when I found the 90+ ripoff reports regarding this same letter.  I did not send the money thanks to the information I found.  This is how so many people get taken for granted.  Thank you for posting this information for the protection of others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission/Kanas-City-Kansas-66110-2905/Award-Notification-Commission-William-MacDougal-2000000-Scam-Kanas-City-Kansas-863677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission