Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission

PO BOX 2905 Kansa City, Kansas United States of America
  • Phone: 913-338-1823
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Award Notification Commission James Mallory they had told me I had wun 3,000,000.000 and sen to send 11.89 to recieve my winnings Kansa City, Kansas

I received a letter in the mail from. James Mallory and the Award Notification Commision, stating that I was a winner of 3 million dollar. I could not believe it, all I had to do was send 11.8w9. To them to confirm my address.I was so happy because at this time in my life I am living with a friend and looking for a place to call my own.but instea of wiining money and getting ahead as I thought. I was being scammed into spending money I'm trying to save to get ahead. I hope That some teaches this James Mallory a good lesson in life. Maybe he should go through some hard times so he'll know what its like.Hope he it caught and punched for what he does to people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission/Kansa-City-Kansas-66110/Award-Notification-Commission-James-Mallory-they-had-told-me-I-had-wun-3000000000-and-s-1043622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission