Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Sonny Jr — Akron Ohio
Award Notification Commission
P.O. Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas USA

Award Notification Commission ANC Promised lump sum of 30 yrs annually of over $66,000. Constantly, they had me send info twice or more Kansas City Kansas

Everything looked extremely legitimate. The website did direct me to a shopping mall that the company offers. However, I did the first time send in a personal check for by mistake for the small amount asked of $12.99+tax of $2.99. One time, then now constantly I am being harassed to send in more money--including today. I don't make enough money to just throw away, due to utilities need to be catered to. The name Fulbrite and Bishop are promising this lump sum of $66, 667.00/yr for 30 years. I was truly looking forward to this because it would became a major help to my income because of medical issues and needing financial stability. Many times I have been attacked by some hacker or scam artist that acts like they understand my situational needs; only to cause harm to my small bank accounts. I should not have to put up with this anymore. Plus, it keeps mentioning in the letter that there is a deadline of Wednesday 10:23 a.m./ 152806967 and no need to purchase anything in order to win.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110-2905/Award-Notification-Commission-ANC-Promised-lump-sum-of-30-yrs-annually-of-over-66000-Co-1124541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission