Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: ds — Revere Massachusetts United States of America
Award Notification Commission
po box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

Award Notification Commission Asking for fees to make sure my information (name, address ect.) is correct for prize information Kansas City, Kansas

Hi,  I just want to let someone know that I had written out three checks to this company before I realized that it might be a scam. I really thought it was a real thing at first, otherwise I would have not sent them anything. I was going to put a stop payment on the checks but the fee for each one was double the amount, so I did not stop payment. Now I'm not sure if this company will steal my identity and don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110-2905/Award-Notification-Commission-Asking-for-fees-to-make-sure-my-information-name-address-847564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission