Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission

• Updated: Sun, June 03, 2012

• Reported By: Louie — Meridian Idaho United States of America
Award Notification Commission
P.O. Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

Award Notification Commission Commissioner of Judges Open on Receipt. Congratulations! You are the Two Million Dollar Winner to be paid according to your option Kansas City, Kansas

This company mailed me this official looking Document stating that I was a potential winner of $2,000,000.00  It showed me a payoff schedule Option A of $66,667.00 annual payment for 30 years or Option B lump sum payment of $1,250,000.00 amount in full by single complete payment. Then I was was issued an exclusive ID # to claim this potential prize 75192130-351840-120300442. I also was issued what looked like an official Affidavat where they wanted me to confirm my full name, address, and my age, and that I was not an employee of the Award Notification Commission. They also wanted me to send them a cash or money order payment of $11.89 for a Premium offer Acquisition Fee. I was asked to choose option A or option B for the payment. They requested that I respond within 7 days because time was of the essence.

There are so many scams these days that I got on the internet to research this company and found this website and began reading other fraud reports about this company sending out phony prize award letters. Glad I discovered that it was a scam before I sent them any money. I hope this helps someone else not to get ripped off. This company is not legit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110-2905/Award-Notification-Commission-Commissioner-of-Judges-Open-on-Receipt-Congratulations-You-892444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission